Professional automatic electric slicer
• Stainless steel and chrome-plated parts
• Centesimal slice thickness adjustment system with incremental precision
• Stainless steel slice deflector, receiving tray, sliding overplate
• Colours: red and black
• Available upon request: stand
Useful and easy to clean
• 360° blade guard ring with mechanised activation
• Automatic coordinated advance system with thickness gauge plate to ensure immediate straight cutting with no waste
• Built-in sharpener with coordinated spring activation
• Automatic carriage movement with variable speed
• Easily removable overplate for cleaning
Cutting capacity (round)
Maximum slice thickness
Cutting capacity (rectangular)
290 x 260h mm
Shipment Costs Times Europe FREE* Delivery times will be notified
Non-UE Charged to the recipient,
according to the country of destination
* Shipping is free of charge for all EU Countries, for orders over € 100.00. Shipping costs are charged to the customer for all orders under this amount.
Deliveries are made on working days, from Monday to Friday. No deliveries on holidays.
the flywheel meat slicer for professional use
Berkel presents the automated version of the historic Flywheel B116. It maintains all the artisanal and design features of the traditional version. Ideal for intensive use and for meeting all the speed and output requirements of any supermarket.
It is made of painted aluminium with stainless steel details. It has an in-built-in sharpener and a precise slice thickness adjustment unit.
Flywheel B116A has a blade with a 37 cm diameter. It is available in red and black colours. All versions can be fitted with a cast-iron pedestal of a matching colour.Some details may be different from those shown in the photos.