Professional manual flywheel slicer
• Flower flywheel
• Aluminium structure
• Centesimal slice thickness adjustment system with incremental precision
• Stainless steel slice deflector, receiving tray, sliding overplate
• Feet can be adjusted in two different positions
• Colours: red and black
• Available upon request: stand
Useful and easy to clean
• 360° blade guard ring with automatic activation
• Meat table rapid advance mechanism and return system
• Built-in sharpener with coordinated spring activation
• Slice deflector, receiving tray, sliding overplate can be easily removed for cleaning
Cutting capacity (round)
Maximum slice thickness
Cutting capacity (rectangular)
290 x 260h mm
Shipment Costs Times Europe FREE* Delivery times will be notified
Non-UE Charged to the recipient,
according to the country of destination
* Shipping is free of charge for all EU Countries, for orders over € 100.00. Shipping costs are charged to the customer for all orders under this amount.
Deliveries are made on working days, from Monday to Friday. No deliveries on holidays.
FLYWHEEL B116, the flywheel meat slicer for professional use
This is one of the most traditional models of the Berkel range. The B116 flywheel meat slicer maintains all the features consolidated over more than a century of history and combines them with safety and state of the art design techniques.
This artisanal machine is suitable for professional and intensive use. It is made of painted aluminium with stainless steel details. It has an in-built-in sharpener and a precise slice thickness adjustment unit.
Flywheel B116 has a blade with a 370 mm diameter. It is available red and black colours. All versions can be fitted with a cast-iron pedestal of a matching colour.Some details may be different from those shown in the photos.