Reproduction of the legendary model P from the ‘40s
• Manual flywheel slicer
• Small in size, takes up minimum space
• Flower flywheel
• High-gloss polished aluminium and stainless steel parts
• Very high quality cast iron structure
Useful and easy to clean
• White glass paste receiving tray and sliding meat table
• Meat table rapid advance mechanism and return system
• Slice thickness adjustment system
• Built-in sharpener with coordinated spring activation
• Meat table, blade cover, receiving tray and sharpener easily removed for cleaning
Cutting capacity (round)
Maximum slice thickness
Cutting capacity (rectangular)
Shipment Costs Times Europe FREE* Delivery times will be notified
Non-UE Charged to the recipient,
according to the country of destination
* Shipping is free of charge for all EU Countries, for orders over € 100.00. Shipping costs are charged to the customer for all orders under this amount.
Deliveries are made on working days, from Monday to Friday. No deliveries on holidays.
P15, the flywheel meat slicer for home use
Berkel P15 is the artisanal high-end flywheel meat slicer with a vintage design. Its small dimensions make it perfect for home use. It exploits today’s technology and best materials.
Attention to detail, elegant design, and high-quality manufacturing ensure slicing excellence. The perfection of its chrome finishes and paints the harmony of its shapes and decors make it the perfect furnish for collectors.
P15 has a blade with a 285 mm diameter. It is available in colours red and black. Its accessories include a small pedestal, which enhances its shape, making it a true piece of vintage design.Some details may be different from those shown in the photos.