Manual flywheel slicer
• Flower flywheel
• Stainless steel receiving tray and parts
• Feet can be installed in two different configurations
• Meat table rapid advance mechanism and return system
• Colours: red and black
• Available upon request: full flywheel, stand
Useful and easy to clean
• Built-in sharpener
• Slice thickness adjustment system with decimal advance
• Overplate, meat table, receiving tray and sharpener can be easily removed for cleaning
• Partially removable blade guard for safety and cleaning
Cutting capacity (round)
Maximum slice thickness
Cutting capacity (rectangular)
270 x 210h mm
Shipment Costs Times Europe FREE* Delivery times will be notified
Non-UE Charged to the recipient,
according to the country of destination
* Shipping is free of charge for all EU Countries, for orders over € 100.00. Shipping costs are charged to the customer for all orders under this amount.
Deliveries are made on working days, from Monday to Friday. No deliveries on holidays.
TRIBUTE, the flywheel meat slicer for home use
Tribute is inspired by one of the most renowned Berkel models. The flower flywheel, gold colour decors, and elegant design make this meat slicer a true tribute to tradition. This artisanal machine is much appreciated by cuisine enthusiasts and those who know that the perfect cut is essential to maintain and enhance the quality of a product..
Its considerable cutting capacity makes it ideal for those who enjoy the real flavour of things, whereas its elegance makes it perfect for those who love all things beautiful.
Tribute has a blade with a 300 mm diameter. It is available in 2 standard colours: red and black. Its accessories include a pedestal with art nouveau-inspired decors.Some details may be different from those shown in the photos.