the flywheel meat slicer for professional use
Berkel presents the automated version of the historic Flywheel B116. It maintains all the artisanal and design features of the traditional version. Ideal for intensive use and for meeting all the speed and output requirements of any supermarket.
It is made of painted aluminium with stainless steel details. It has an in-built-in sharpener and a precise slice thickness adjustment unit.
Flywheel B116A has a blade with a 37 cm diameter. It is available in red and black colours. All versions can be fitted with a cast-iron pedestal of a matching colour.
Some details may be different from those shown in the photos.
Professional automatic electric slicer
• An anti-fraud RFID microchip certifies - thanks to the smartphone's NFC system - the originality of the slicer and shows additional digital contents• Flower flywheel
• Stainless steel and chrome-plated parts
• Centesimal slice thickness adjustment system with incremental
• Stainless steel slice deflector, receiving tray, sliding overplate
• 360° blade guard ring with mechanised activation
• Automatic coordinated advance system with thickness gauge plate to
ensure immediate straight cutting with no waste
• Built-in sharpener with coordinated spring activation
• Automatic carriage movement with variable speed
• Easily removable overplate for cleaning