Reproduction of the legendary model P from the ‘40s
• Manual flywheel slicer
• Small in size, takes up minimum space
• Flower flywheel
• High-gloss polished aluminium and stainless steel parts
• Very high quality cast iron structure
Useful and easy to clean
• White glass paste receiving tray and sliding meat table
• Meat table rapid advance mechanism and return system
• Slice thickness adjustment system
• Built-in sharpener with coordinated spring activation
• Meat table, blade cover, receiving tray and sharpener easily removed for cleaning
460 mm / 24 in
500 mm / 22 in
735 mm / 28 in
Cutting capacity (round)
180 mm / 7 in
Maximum slice thickness
3 mm / 0-0,1 in
60 Kg / 130 lb
Cutting capacity (rectangular)
210x180 mm / 8,5x7 in
285 mm / 11 in
Shipment Costs Times Contiguous US FREE* Delivery times will be notified
Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO Charged according to the country of the recipient
* Shipping is free of charge within the contiguous US for orders over $100. For orders under $100, a flat shipping fee of $15 will be charged to the customer. Deliveries are made on working days, from Monday to Friday. No deliveries on holidays.
P15, the flywheel meat slicer for home use
Berkel P15 is the artisanal high-end flywheel meat slicer with a vintage design. Its small dimensions make it perfect for home use. It exploits today’s technology and best materials.
Attention to detail, elegant design, and high-quality manufacturing ensure slicing excellence. The perfection of its chrome finishes and paints the harmony of its shapes and decors make it the perfect furnish for collectors.
P15 has a blade with a 285 mm diameter. It is available in 3 standard colours: red, black, and cream, or in a wide range of custom colours. Its accessories include a small pedestal, which enhances its shape, making it a true piece of vintage design.Some details may be different from those shown in the photos.