Red L16 fly-wheel, the allure of revocation.
In painted cast-iron, with details in chrome-plated steel (such as the data plate with serial number, a detail worthy of only the most exclusive works of art), the L16 is a celebration of excellence, an expression of the the most refined Made in Italy.
In its classic Berkel red and, upon request, fitted with a characteristic en nuance cast-iron pedestal, the new fly-wheel slicer L16 offers a modern interpretation of Berkel style: small in size, refined finishings and continuously superior performance. In its tireless search for perfection, Berkel knows that state-of -the-art can only be achieved by seamlessly blending tradition and innovation: the only way to perpetrate the allure of an icon, the strength of a myth.
A few details may vary from the ones visible in the photo.
• Manual flywheel slicer
• Flower flywheel
• Aluminium structure
• Stainless steel and chrome-plated parts
• Stainless steel slice deflector, receiving tray, sliding overplate
• Feet can be installed in two different configurations
• Meat table rapid advance mechanism and return system
• Built-in sharpener
• Slice thickness adjustment system with decimal advance
• Slice deflector, receiving tray, sliding overplate and sharpener can be easily removed for cleaning
• 360° blade guard ring